Fellow (FIETE) :
A candidate for election as a Fellow or for transfer to the class of Fellow should possess the following qualifications :
* Attained the age of at least thirty five on the date of his application for election or transfer.
* Should have passed the AMIETE examination of the Institution as per examination regulations prescribed by the Council from time to time; OR
* Any other examination, which in the opinion of the Council, is equivalent to, or warrants exemption from the AMIETE examination of the Institution ;OR
* Passed a post-graduate examination of a recognised university, and/or the Institution or equivalent in any of the disciplines of interest to the institution
* Should be engaged in the discipline in a position of high responsibility, or have retired from the profession after having held, before his/her application for election or transfer, a position of high responsibility.
* At least ten years experience in the discipline during which the candidate should have held a position of higher responsibility in an organisation for a period of five years, or made outstanding contribution in the discipline.